How to process docbook files ?

Grünewald Michaël michaelgrunewald at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 12 02:18:06 PDT 2009

Dear list,

I recently installed openjade with macports, but whenever it is run,
the program fails with a `message bus' error. An appropriate ticket
has been filled on trac, and the bug was then reported to upstream
maintainers. This history is rather old (about 1 year IIRC) and
openjade is still unusable on macports.

(I have OS X 10.5.7 and macports 1.7.)

I was looking for a replacement solution, but did not find anything
suitable. Any suggestion would be very much appreciated!

For instance, I can step back in the past and use a pre-1.3.2 openjade
version, that may work with macports. Does anyone know which version
would be suitable?
--
Cheers,
Michaël