python25

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Fri Jun 12 10:21:08 PDT 2009

Le 11 juin 09 à 20:03, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :

> On Jun 11, 2009, at 07:02, Thomas De Contes wrote:
>
>> Le 11 juin 09 à 06:55, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :
>>
>>> I don't believe running ./configure will modify an existing
>>> macports.conf.
>>
>> ok, i will remove it
>>
>> have i also to remove all macports/etc/macports/*.conf files ?
>
> You don't have to remove them, but I don't believe MacPorts updates
> them if they exist.

MacPorts does not update them by default

the best would be that MacPorts updates them regarding what's on ./
configure cli, and preserve what has been manually set and not
specified on ./configure cli

if it's not possible, no matter, i can remove them :-)
I hesitate simply between removing only macports/etc/macports/
macports.conf or all macports/etc/macports/*.conf

>> and other files ?
>
> Which other files?

in case where there would be some other files that MacPorts wouldn't
update, and that may cause some things broken

ps : thank you for answers on other threads :-)
(i won't reply to each)

--
Téléassistance / Télémaintenance
http://www.portparallele.com/ThomasDECONTES/