apr-util dependencies

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Sat Jun 13 10:34:48 PDT 2009

Every time apr-util is upgraded it winds up trying to install mysql5
on my system

from apr-util Portfile

variant mysql5	description {Build with MySQL5 suppoprt} {
		depends_lib-append port:mysql5
		configure.args-delete --without-mysql
		configure.args-append --with-mysql=yes
		configure.env-append MYSQL_CONFIG=${prefix}/bin/mysql_config5
		}

from php5 Portfile

variant mysql5 conflicts mysql3 mysql4 description {build MySQL 5
support} {
     depends_lib-append \
         path:bin/mysql_config5:mysql5

I'm actually using mysql5-devel, so I don't need a fresh install of
mysql5 ;-)

Is it simply a matter of changing the

	depends_lib-append port:mysql5

	depends_lib-append path:bin/mysql_config5:mysql5

so it will recognize that I already have mysql5 installed?

8)