VTK 5.2 and GL2PS export

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Wed Jun 17 11:14:12 PDT 2009

I'm experiencing a problem using the GL2PS export feature of VTK, where
VTK was installed via Macports (vtk5 @5.2.1_2+carbon+darwin_8+python).
When I have a textActor in my render window, e.g. some arbitrary title
or note, then that text does not show in the exported pdf/eps.

I suspect the problem might be related to the OpenGL library that VTK
links to, in this case
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL since I am
using the Carbon variant.  Can someone verify that they see this problem
also?  Any knowledge about how to resolve this?  I am currently on Tiger.

Thanks,
Jonathan