VTK 5.2 and GL2PS export

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Thu Jun 18 10:19:13 PDT 2009

I reinstalled vtk5 with the +x11 variant, and now the vtk rendering
library is linked to

/opt/local/lib/libGL.1.dylib

However, I still have the same problem of textActors not exporting.
Labels on axes export fine, though.  I suppose this could be reported
upstream to VTK.  Maybe I'll try vtk-devel (vtk-5.4) when I have some
more time and see if the problem persists.

Jonathan