VTK 5.2 and GL2PS export

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Fri Jun 19 09:26:55 PDT 2009

I managed to install vtk-devel without the doc and data variants (issues
on Tiger).  However, I still see the same problem of textActors not
exporting to ps/eps/pdf.  Just a blank box.

So, this problem exists for me on vtk-5.2, vtk-5.4, with both carbon and
x11 on Tiger.  Can someone else confirm?  Does it happen on Cocoa?
Leopard?  I can send a python-vtk test script offlist if someone will
test it.

Thanks,
Jonathan