dbus looking for libtool?

Peter O'Gorman peter at pogma.com
Mon Jun 22 20:10:18 PDT 2009

Artie Ziff wrote:
> Hello port users!
>
> Any suggestions to get around this build of dbus?

> ../libtool: line 838: X--tag=CC: command not found
> ../libtool: line 871: libtool: ignoring unknown tag : command not found
> ../libtool: line 838: X--mode=compile: command not found

The variable SED is unset in the generated libtool script. This is
usually due to the ltmain.sh being from a different version of libtool
than the libtool.m4 that aclocal found. Which is a little odd as the
port has use_autoreconf yes, and depends_build on autoconf, automake and
libtool.

Do you have a more complete build log? I'd like to see what happens at
the autoreconf stage.

Thanks,
Peter
--