deb script tools

Shawn Protsman protsman at mac.com
Tue Jun 23 10:46:01 PDT 2009

I created a debian package (dpkg --build) recently and then moved it
over to my Ubuntu dev box. Everything worked fine. However, I don't
have access to tools like dch (debchange) and others which allow me to
bump version numbers, build numbers, etc., like I do on a Debian
system. These tools are included in the devscripts package:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/devel/devscripts

I did a port search for debchange but it is not in the port tree. Are
there any equivalents to these apps in macports? If not, I'll just
have to use my Ubuntu box.

--Shawn