mysql5-server install - FATAL ERROR: Could not find fill_help_tables.sql inside --basedir

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jun 24 00:53:08 PDT 2009

On Jun 23, 2009, at 20:58, Bill Hernandez wrote:

> Several days ago I posted this message but received no response,
> Does anybody know who the mySQL maintainer might be ?

I am the maintainer, and I read your message and meant to respond but
was on vacation. It has been a very long time since I set up my own
MySQL installation so it was obviously done with a much earlier
version of MySQL. I have not tested the new database setup in a very
long time. I will see if I can test that for you later but for the
rest of this week there's a non-MacPorts project that really needs to
take priority for me.