php.ini removed

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sun Jun 28 10:05:23 PDT 2009

Why did moving it break things is I think what first needs to be
learned.

Why was ini put in a php5 directory? As far as I know php wants to
look in some standard locations. /etc is one if them so that would
translate to /opt/local/etc/php.ini.

Of cource there are a few other locations but I believe etc is pretty
normal. I think it should have just kep working. Any idea why it did
not work for you? What did you have to change to get it to work?

You can also run 'port contents portname' to see where all the files
registered to that port are.

--
Scott
Iphone says hello.