py25-pyqt4 build fails

Artie Ziff artie.ziff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:15:28 PST 2009

> I'm on Tiger 10.4.11, Xcode v 2.5. I did update the Portfile descriptions
> yesterday, and I've been in the process of upgrading to current packages. I'm
> fairly sure all the deps for pyqt4 are up to date.
>
> So it just works in Leopard? The reasons-to-upgrade list is getting longer.
>
> Kind regards,
> Mike

FWIW, I see this activation error on Mac OS 10.5.6

$ sudo port install py25-pyqt4
--->  Installing py25-pyqt4 @4.4.4_0
--->  Activating py25-pyqt4 @4.4.4_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error:
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/bin/pylupdate4
already exists and does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to
activate port py25-pyqt4.