gtk +no_x11

Shreevatsa R shreevatsa.public at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:37:02 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Alexy Khrabrov <deliverable at gmail.com> wrote:
> How does this gtk +no_x11 stack against the Imendio GTK+ -- is it the
> same one?  I was building an app one way or another and got two
> different-looking widget styles, both X-less.  One is more angular and

Yes, gtk +no_x11 is the same as the GTK+ for Mac OS X from Imendio.
The other framework that you have installed is also (very likely) from
Imendio. The reason they appear different might be because the entire
GTK+ OSX project is experimental and going through rapid changes, and
the version in MacPorts is (possibly) slightly older than the newest
unstable release from Imendio. (Or simply because they are using
different GTK themes.)