Failed to fetch patch-bind.diff for php5

Sven Haiges sven.haiges at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:13:58 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I am trying to reinstall php5 on my mac and I succeed yesterday using the
same command:

sudo port install php5

Since then I created a local repository as I need to make a small change in
the way php5 is compiled (I needed to include the mysqli option in the
build). Other than having a slightly changed Portfile locally now, nothing
has changed.

This is what I get today (I strongly believe before I used the local rep it
was showing the same issue):

costopenout-lm:~ haiges$ sudo port install php5
Password:
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Fetching php5
--->  Attempting to fetch patch-bind.diff from
http://distfiles.macports.org/php5
--->  Attempting to fetch patch-bind.diff from
http://arn.se.distfiles.macports.org/php5
--->  Attempting to fetch patch-bind.diff from
http://trd.no.distfiles.macports.org/php5
--->  Attempting to fetch patch-bind.diff from
http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/php5
--->  Attempting to fetch patch-bind.diff from
http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
--->  Attempting to fetch patch-bind.diff from
http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/php5
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed

I checked the directory on that server, there is no such patch file. Is this
a current issue or user error?

Thanx
Sven

--