qt4-mac

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez mcalhoun at macports.org
Wed Mar 11 18:35:36 PDT 2009

Alexy Khrabrov <deliverable <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Anybody built qt4-mac?  I get a horrible, horrible mess when trying to
> build it -- it pulls MySQL and other databases, then doesn't find
> them, dying on SQLite, tries to use a command 'c' which is then
> undefined, etc.  Is it supposed to build or just like be there?
>
> Cheers,
> Alexy

When qt4-mac is next updated, it will not pull in so many SQL databases
without a variant.

This is the first report of a failure concerning the databases that I know of.
If you open a ticket with the exact error messages (port -d install qt4-mac)
and the system you are trying to build on, we could try to figure out what
the problem is.

-Marcus