maintainer no longer at email address

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Tue Mar 17 13:53:24 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 01:06:48PM -0700, Yolande Serra said:
> I'm new to macports and have been trying to solve a netcdf library
> problem.  I tried writing the maintainer directly but the email bounced
> back stating there was nobody with that user name at that address.  Where
> is the correct place to report this issue?

I've confirmed that that email definitely bounces; there is a possibility of
another email address for that person, so I've sent a message to find out.

Otherwise, that port will go nomaintainer until someone interested steps up
to take it over.  As far as reporting issues the best place for it not to get
lost is a trac ticket:

<http://trac.macports.org/newticket>

Note there is one netcdf ticket currently:

<http://trac.macports.org/ticket/17231>

Bryan