Pidgin Menu weirdness with dual monitors

Dave Llopis davel at davel.org
Wed Mar 18 13:47:02 PDT 2009

My menus in Pidgin are doing various weird things when its windows are in
the "secondary" monitor on my dual-monitor setup. The menus show up in the
"primary" monitor, or they show up in the wrong place (and often mangled) in
the "secondary" monitor.
I'm not sure if this is a Pidgin issue or a GTK+ issue or a Quartz issue or
what.
I built Pidgin with +no_x11 and +quartz .

Are there some GTK+ config parameters I need to fiddle with or something?