Problems with pango

Andrei Tchijov andrei at tchijov.com
Tue Mar 24 17:28:26 PDT 2009

Even stranger ...  is there difference between invoking commands from
"port interactive mode" and via command line?  I have tried to do
"deactivate"/"install" sequence from command line (I used to do it in
"interactive mode") and result is different.  First of all, it did not
allow me to do "install pango +no_x11" due to the fact that cairo was
installed with  "+quartz", but it did allow me to do "install pango
+no_x11 +quartz". Now I can continue with my install.

Sorry to bother you.

Andrei