kdelibs4 upgrade error -- files exists

William Davis frstan at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 28 17:23:55 PDT 2009

On Mar 28, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

>> Hi,
>

>> to create lrelease again (an error).
>>
>> If this is the case, then
>> port clean qt4-kde
>> port install qt4-kde
>> should solve the problem.
>
> I experienced the same problem (I had to stop the build the first
> time I tried to install since I need to shutdown my machine).  A
> clean helps, but U still get an error during the destroot staging ?

After 2 more complie attempts (1 power failure) I got the new failure
mesg at the exact moment I read Marcus's email explaining why.
Once more unto the breach, me hartys.......
;)
William Davis
frstanATbellsouthDOTnet
Mac OS X.5.6 Darwin 9.5.0
XQuartz 2.3.3_rc2 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple37)
Mac Mini Intel Duo @ 1.86 GHz

Mundus vult decepi, ego non