wxMaxima 0.8.1 doesn't work after upgrade

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Sun May 3 14:03:46 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 10:30:03PM +0200, Agustín Valverde said:
> Hi all
>
> I have upgrade maxima to 5.18 and wxMaxima to 0.8.1. Maxima works fine in
> terminal, but wxmaxima not. Is someone working with these programs?

I only see one ticket against wxMaxima (#18508 [1]) but it sounds like a
prompt issue and not a not-working one.  Also, I don't recall any issues
reported on the list recently.

Perhaps if you describe the specifics of "doesn't work" someone may be able
to help with the problem?

Bryan

[1] - <http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18508>