Trouble Installing Mplayer

EmmGunn emmgunn at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:40:27 PDT 2009

Thanks for the hint.  I tried moving the math.h header file but then I
received this error:

--->  Building perl5.8
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/
local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
.macports.org_release_ports_lang_perl5.8/work/perl-5.8.9" && make all
" returned error 2
Command output: make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/include/
math.h', needed by `miniperlmain.o'.  Stop.

It seems that the math.h file is needed.  I just know some of the
basics of UNIX but isn't the usr/local/ directory for user installed
stuff.  Why would the perl installer be looking in there for
anything?  Thank in advance for any more  help.