Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing on display "/tmp/launch-zP0Uvj/:0".

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Sun May 17 19:27:31 PDT 2009

It definitely is just a warning.  It occurs whenever an app tries to
query the RANDR extension.  It notices that the extension is missing
and disables whatever optional support it would've had for that
extension.  gtk2 based applications will do this every time they
start... probably any app that uses a toolkit higher level than libXt,
libXaw, or motif will omit such a message.