qtiplot failed to build

Anatuss at gmx.net Anatuss at gmx.net
Thu May 21 09:15:24 PDT 2009

After cleaning qtiplot it started working without further errors.
But when I changed the scripting language from muparser (I reckon) to python qtiplot broke. ...
Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)
As mentioned before "which python -> epd" ... is there any way to change the language back (I've reinstalled qtiplot without success) ... or rather to make it work ...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a