Inkscape as non-root? (-> gnome-vs -> gconf -> policykit -> fail)

Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Thu May 28 11:13:49 PDT 2009

Sorry, sorry, I was being a retard.

I was referring to NTOP and having just deleted an NTOP email, I had
mistakenly replied to yours while not realizing while I was physically
typing the word, MacPorts, that MacPorts is not NTOP.

The spelling should have made it clear to my but obviously, I had not
engaged my brain before typing.

I've put myself on Double Secret Probation as punishment.

me.tardness == true

My mother used to drop me as a child.  In those days it was the thing
to do.

- Zav