gnutls-devel?

Jeff Simmons jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Sat May 30 06:28:28 PDT 2009

On Friday 29 May 2009 22:00, Joshua Root wrote:
> On 2009-5-30 14:02, Jeff Simmons wrote:
> > So it looks like it can't find gnutls.h, which I can see in
> > /opt/local/includes/gnutls. Any ideas on how to fix this?
> >
> > Learning a new platform is so much fun.
>
> You need to pass -I/opt/local/include in CPPFLAGS (or possibly in CFLAGS
> if it doesn't respect CPPFLAGS). GCC actually works this way on all
> platforms. :-)
>
> - Josh

Either of these crashes the ./configure script with a message "C compiler
cannot create executables". We may have a bug here.

Jeff Simmons                                   jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security
"You guys, I don't hear any noise.  Are you sure you're doing it right?"
        --  My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult