Looking for a port that installs a .app in /Applications/MacPorts/

Fernando Nasser fnasser at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 13:08:28 PST 2009

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

I found a good model that has the .app stuff under files and processes
it at post-destroot time: 'pspp'.

For me this one has the advantage that I can add these to the ports
independently of being in the apps sources or if it is distributed in
source or binary.

Now it is time to start working on it.

Regards to all,
Fernando