Using on Snow Leopard Server

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Fri Nov 6 09:36:03 PST 2009

Alexander, please use "Reply All" so your replies also go to the
macports list.

On Nov 5, 2009, at 8:26 AM, Alexander Cua wrote:

> Is there a cheat sheet on how to do this without breaking anything?

An option is to use the macports php5 with apples apache by installing
php5-mcrypt and changing your mod_php in your Apache GUI to point to
the macports php5.

It has not happened to me yet but it's possible an apple update would
change this back so you would have to point it back to macports php5
if this happens.

// Brad