ghostscript problems

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon Nov 16 11:03:56 PST 2009

On Nov 16, 2009, at 7:15 AM, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> now i cannot install texlive, ghostcript fails

All of your problems look like they're coming from your use of trace mode (the -t argument to port).

It's mostly useful as a tool for developers who are writing portfiles, and while things should probably work if you were to use it, they often don't (because the port maintainer didn't test with it, or because of a deficiency in trace mode).

--
Daniel J. Luke