checksum mismatch for pkg-config

Adam Mercer ramercer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:04:54 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 23:53, Sonia Hamilton <sonia at snowfrog.net> wrote:

Sonia

> The 'port clean' suggested by that FAQ item doesn't solve the problem,
> suggesting that the file is corrupted on the server itself.
>
> How do I setup macports to use another mirror?
>
> Does anyone else have a clean copy of the file?

I get a file with the correct checksum:

[ram at cizin ~]$ sudo port clean --dist pkgconfig
--->  Cleaning pkgconfig
[ram at cizin ~]$ sudo port checksum pkgconfig
--->  Computing dependencies for pkgconfig
--->  Fetching pkgconfig
--->  Attempting to fetch pkg-config-0.23.tar.gz from
http://distfiles.macports.org/pkgconfig
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for pkgconfig
[ram at cizin ~]$

Which server do you get the file from?

Cheers

Adam