broken Tcl/Tk +aqua on mac osx Tiger

Eric neric27 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 17 11:53:31 PST 2009

Hi list,

I am the only one with a broken tk+aqua ?
I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.11 and I have rebuilt tk at 8.5.7_0+darwin+quartz
yesterday.
When I invoke wish8.5, its window is launched in the background and I
get a "multicolor ball" cursor when I enter the window.
When I invoke wish8.4 (the tk version bundled with OS X) the wish window
is normal (no spinning ball).
It's the same problem with a straightforward tk application : tkdiff.
The file chooser is displayed at startup, but all the fields are
disabled and I get the same "multicolor ball" cursor.

Does someone have an idea ?
Thanks,

Eric