Using py26-coverage

Dave Glowacki dave.glowacki at icecube.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 20 15:00:06 PST 2009

I installed py26-coverage and can see that all the files are present,
but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use the supplied 'coverage'
utility installed in /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.6/bin/coverage

Is that the most convenient path possible?  It seems like there should
at least be a symlink under /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework pointing to the 'bin' directory, or possibly a
utility program which "does the right thing" (like "pyrun coverage
blah").

Does something like that already exist, and I just don't know about it?