"No such file or directory" using Macports on Tiger

David A. Ventimiglia ventimig at msu.edu
Tue Oct 13 17:47:57 PDT 2009

Hello,

I tried installing plplot following these instructions,
http://plplot.darwinports.com/

with the command:

	sudo port install plplot

and got the error pasted in below.  What does it mean, and how do I
resolve it?  I find I often (always?) get errors like this when using
MacPorts.  Perhaps my MacPorts is broken.  Is there a way to fix it?
Maybe reinstall it?  Thanks.

Best,
David