SDL_*

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Oct 14 02:38:28 PDT 2009

On Oct 13, 2009, at 16:49, ghe wrote:

> Anybody get a successful install of anything depending on the SDL
> libraries?
>
> I tried (on Snow Leopard) for frozenbubble2, and get errors when it
> gets to SDL. It looks very much like the SDL_*.h files don't define
> the same structs that libsdl* try to access. Missing fields in
> SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_surface, I think, and maybe others...

There is

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21863

so this may be a known issue. However, I was able to compile
frozenbubble2 on Snow Leopard with no problem. And if that ticket does
not describe the errors you see, please describe them in greater detail.

During activation I did encounter a minor problem for which I filed
this ticket:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/22057