"No such file or directory" using Macports on Tiger

David A. Ventimiglia ventimig at msu.edu
Wed Oct 14 07:40:33 PDT 2009

Hi Ryan,

Sorry, I hadn't seen the second paragraph in your first email.  To
answer your questions, I originally installed MacPorts from a disk
image, onto an iMac, running Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger).  I am still on Tiger,
though I did (apparently, successfully) do a `sudo port selfupdate' and
`sudo port upgrade outdated'.  Running `sudo port clean xorg-libX11'
appears to have fixed it, however, because after doing that I was able
to install plplot without a problem.

Thanks much, for the suggestion to run port clean.

Best,
David

--
David A. Ventimiglia <ventimig at msu.edu>