MacPorts privoxy and autostart on Snow Leopard

Damien Clauzel Damien at Clauzel.nom.fr
Sun Oct 18 12:59:39 PDT 2009

Le 18 oct. 2009 à 21:31, Peter Krefting a écrit :

>> I am using this plist for launchd.
>>
>> It lives in /Library/LaunchDaemons/fr.nom.Clauzel.privoxy.plist and
>> starts automatically privoxy on startup.
>
> I found that MacPorts has installed an org.macports.Privoxy.plist in
> that directory (symlinked to a file under /opt/local/), but it still
> doesn't start automatically. Is there something I need to to in the
> GUI to enable it?

No idea for the default plist.

With the given plist, simply run this command :
___
sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/
fr.nom.Clauzel.privoxy.plist
___

It will load the plist, start privoxy, and modify the plist in order
to have it loaded at boot time.

Good luck,
	Damien Clauzel