macports-users Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Payam Minoofar payam.minoofar at meissner.com
Fri Sep 4 11:57:43 PDT 2009

My sincere apologies. I had forgotten to clean up wine before
compiling wine-devel. Wine-devel built for me as well.

Now, I get this from Winetricks.

[mac0023329b341a:~] payam% sudo port install winetricks
--->  Computing dependencies for winetricks
--->  Fetching cabextract
--->  Attempting to fetch cabextract-1.2.tar.gz from http://distfiles.macports.org/cabextract
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for cabextract
--->  Extracting cabextract
--->  Configuring cabextract
--->  Building cabextract
--->  Staging cabextract into destroot
--->  Installing cabextract @1.2_0
--->  Activating cabextract @1.2_0
--->  Cleaning cabextract
--->  Fetching wine
Error: wine 1.0.1 is not compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later. Until
wine 1.2 is released, please install wine-devel instead.
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: incompatible Mac OS X version
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: wine xmessage xorg-
libXaw xpm