emacs-app-devel fails to build under Snow Leopard

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Sat Sep 5 05:53:00 PDT 2009

On Sep 4, 2009, at 4:50 PM, Artemio Gonzalez Lopez wrote:

> emacs-app-devel does not build under Snow Leopard (yes, I
> uninstalled first all my ports and rebuilt from scratch with Snow
> Leopard). More specifically, the error I get is:

It looks like there are larger issues trying to build Cocoa emacs on
Snow Leopard. I tried a couple small changes, but getting the Cocoa
build working on Snow Leopard looks like it's going to take some
upstream fixes by someone much more familiar with the code. I'll
upstate status to the existing ticket.

http://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/20244

Thanks,
Chris