unable to upgrade apache2 on snow leopard

Todd Eddy teddy at sparkbase.com
Tue Sep 15 10:25:48 PDT 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 12:59 PM, David Evans wrote:

>> libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
>> libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'
>
> I got this error when building exiv2 on Leopard.  It persisted
> for months until I did a forced clean and reinstall of libtool.
>
> It's a bit of a long shot, I know, but it will only take a couple
> of minutes to try.

I've already wiped macports and reinstalling.  For reference though
"port installed" is a much better listing than "port list installed"
since it will show the variants you have applied to various ports.
Turns out there's only 6 or 7 ports I use and there's a lot of cruft
in there from old games and such.

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.