Updating Perl

Mine i.cue at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 15 17:16:05 PDT 2009

Hi,

Does this mean that I can't or should not install Perl 5.10.1?

It is available as a port, and I think I remember reading somewhere
on CPAN that installing 5.10.1 can live along side 5.8.8.
Is that correct?

Will the .Profile doc created by MacPorts reflect the new install, so
5.10.1 will be the defaul Perl?

Terrence