chmod error on new shell

TjL luomat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:15:16 PDT 2009

I installed the newest version to my Dropbox using the source version,
and it seems to work fine, but whenever I open a new shell I now get 4
error messages:

chmod: Unable to change file mode on
/Users/luomat/Dropbox/bin/daemondo: Operation not permitted

chmod: Unable to change file mode on /Users/luomat/Dropbox/bin/port:
Operation not permitted

chmod: Unable to change file mode on
/Users/luomat/Dropbox/bin/portindex: Operation not permitted

chmod: Unable to change file mode on
/Users/luomat/Dropbox/bin/portmirror: Operation not permitted

(they usually do not have spaces between them, I added them for readability)

I don't see anything in my ~/.zshenv, so I assume it's coming from
some other config file, but I can't figure out what/where.

TjL