Using macports dylibs without macports

Travis Griggs travisgriggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:51:19 PDT 2009

This is likely a very naive question(s). I have an application (.app).
It makes use of CairoGrahics library (libcairo.dylib) provided by
Macports. I have some users though, who are not going to install
macports on their systems just so they can use my app. Can I just copy
the appropriate dylibs to location of the executable down in the
bowels of the .app and have it work correctly? Is there a way to
achieve what I want?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs