py26-scipy dependencies

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Sep 21 12:23:09 PDT 2009

On Sep 21, 2009, at 14:18, Luís Beça wrote:

>> What command did you run to produce this output?
>
> sudo port -vud install py26-scipy +gcc44
>
>> What do you have in variants.conf?
>
> +bash_completion

I think it's probably because of the way the swig port is written. It
says:

default_variants	+python +perl +ruby +php5

This means: these variants will be autoselected. Always. Even if you
have already requested other variants for this port. Try deselecting
the undesired variants explicitly, either on the command line or in
variants.conf, e.g.:

sudo port -d install py26-scipy +gcc44 -perl -ruby -php5