Problems installing policykit on Snow Leopard

Adam Olsen arolsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:48:26 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> Ports shouldn't be downloading files outside of the fetch phase, but I'm not
> sure how to prevent policykit from doing so in this case -- but I haven't
> looked into it either. If anybody has suggestions, let us know.

>From the manpage of xsltproc:

--nonet
 Do not use the Internet to fetch DTDs, entities, or documents

Does this mean it's not trying to fetch the document from the
internet?  If, in fact, it is trying to fetch the document, and I'm
able to download it by some other means (using a sf.net mirror or
something), where would I put it so that ports can find it when I'm
trying to install policykit?

--
Adam Olsen
SendOutCards.com