Can't run GTKWave on Mac OS X Leopard

rbvictor rbvictor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:49:58 PDT 2009

I finally got GTKWave to run on my Mac, but I had to download an older
version in binary form from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eng-osx/files/GTKwave/. I know it is not the
best way to solve a problem, but at least it works. Maybe the problem is
related to the source code compilation, I'm not sure.