Stable/Testing branch in MacPorts

Rainer Müller raimue at
Sun Apr 4 08:13:11 PDT 2010

On 2010-04-04 15:01 , Janosch Peters wrote:
> Has maintaing two branches been already discussed on the list? 

Yes. But it has been postponed until we get a constant automatic build
coverage. Otherwise it is not quite possible to decide when to merge
from unstable to stable.

See this old thread on macports-dev:


More information about the macports-users mailing list