Filing Another Ticket for mesa 7.8

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Tue Apr 6 14:29:42 PDT 2010

Mesa 7.8 saw a lot of changes enter it from upstream as well as my own
code.  I test everything on Leopard and SnowLeopard, but not Tiger.
There have been a series of build issues with mesa on Tiger, and I've
been dealing with them as they come up.

Just because I fix one Tiger build issue doesn't mean that I've fixed
all of them.

I just pushed a commit that deals with the not-finding-Xplugin.h issue.

--Jeremy