Where is GPG?

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:41:11 PDT 2010

I found lots of stuff for working with GPG, but I can't find gpg
itself. Where should I be looking?

Kleiman-ibook:~ michael$ port search gpg
gpg-agent @2.0.13 (security, mail)
    GPG key agent

GPGAppKit @A1 (aqua, devel, security)
    A framework that provides GPG-type panels

gpgme @1.2.0 (devel, security, crypto)
    A library for easy acces to GnuPG.

gpgme-objc @1.0.2 (devel, security)
    GnuPG Made Easy is an Objective-C framework wrapping libgpgme

libgpg-error @1.7 (devel)
    Common error values for all GnuPG components

nasty @0.6 (security)
    passphrase revovery helper for PGP and GPG keys

py-pygpgme @0.1 (python)
    Python module for working with OpenPGP messages

rb-gpgme @1.0.0 (ruby, security)
    Ruby interface to GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME)

Found 8 ports.
Kleiman-ibook:~ michael$

--
Political and economic blog of a strict constitutionalist
http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.com