Problems installing ports

Jason DeBacker jason.debacker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:08:28 PDT 2010

To follow up--

I was able to sucessfully install qtoctave.  I temporarily moved /usr/local
then uninstalled and reinstalled macports and finally installed qtoctave
through macports and everything worked.  It wasn't enough to just move
/usr/local and clean and retinstall the qtoctave port.  I have to start over
with macports.

Thanks again for the help.  I should have come here sooner!

Sincerely,
Jason