Problems compiling in snow leopard

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.net
Mon Apr 26 08:06:35 PDT 2010

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for the quick reply. It happens that i'«m working on a qt project
which depends on external libs and i want it to compile on windows, mac
and linux.

the problem is that for that i have a brand new mac which comes with
snow leopard installled but when i make uname -a the architecture is
i386. so the kernel is running in 32 bit mode...

i have also made that change for build_arch setting and the error i
specified happens with that enabled...

any further tips?

Thanks,

Nuno