Thread problem (was: Help.)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Aug 8 12:37:17 PDT 2010

You should ask these kinds of questions on the mailing list, not by emailing the list's owner. That means emailing macports-users at lists.macosforge.org not macports-users-owner at lists.macosforge.org. I am sending this reply to the mailing list also; when you reply, use the Reply All feature in your email program so your reply stays on the list too. To write to the list, you need to subscribe to it first; you can do that here: