inkscape-devel: no matching function for call to 'GfxColorSpace::parse(Object*)' (was: Insight-dev failed to build.)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Aug 9 23:16:57 PDT 2010

On Aug 9, 2010, at 19:51, Frank J. R. Hanstick wrote:

> extension/internal/pdfinput/pdf-parser.cpp: In member function 'void PdfParser::opSetExtGState(Object*, int)':
> extension/internal/pdfinput/pdf-parser.cpp:812: error: no matching function for call to 'GfxColorSpace::parse(Object*)'
> /opt/local/include/poppler/GfxState.h:182: note: candidates are: static GfxColorSpace* GfxColorSpace::parse(Object*, Gfx*)

[snip]

> Warning: the following items did not execute (for inkscape-devel): org.macports.destroot org.macports.build
> Log for inkscape-devel is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_inkscape-devel/main.log

[snip]

> To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>

You should report this bug in the issue tracker, taking note that the failing port is not "Insight-dev" but "inkscape-devel".

It appears to be this upstream bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/487038

Is there a reason why you are using inkscape-devel and not inkscape? At this moment in time, inkscape contains newer software than inkscape-devel.

inkscape-devel doesn't build for me either but I get a different error ("possibly undefined macro: AS_MESSAGE_LOG_FDdnl").